Fight Wrinkles From Within With Oleda Wrinkle Helpers!
Wrinkle Helpers™ Provide a high-potency combination of nutrients which are thought to help support healthier, younger looking skin.
Included is Lipoic acid, the most versatile and powerful antioxidant in the entire antioxidant defense network, Collagen, the main protein found in connective tissue, along with Hyaluronic Acid, another naturally-occurring component of connective tissue which naturally diminishes by age.
We know that part of the answer lies in genetics. However, premature aging also comes down to cellular damage, brought on by oxidative stress from free radicals that are constantly being formed through countless biochemical reactions in our bodies.
In fact, every second, 24 hours a day, oxidative damage caused by free radicals occurs in our bodies through the energy-producing reactions that take place within the mitochondria of our cells. Mitochondrial damage is a major contributor to aging and to degenerative diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, immune system decline, and brain dysfunction.
One of the secrets to slowing down aging, is to aggressively combat this oxidative damage with long-acting antioxidants. Wrinkle Helpers™ provides a powerful blend of antioxidants including Resveratrol, Grape Seed, Green Tea and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
16 Wrinkle-Fighting Ingredients per Capsule!
Alpha Lipoic Acid: Of all the major antioxidant vitamins only lipoic acid possesses the unique ability to work in both water-soluble and fat-soluble environments in the body.
This unique ability means that lipoic acid has access to all parts of our cells to neutralize damaging free radicals, which are highly implicated in aging skin & many age-related diseases including heart disease and diabetes.
As the amount of lipoic acid produced by the body decreases with aging, supplementation may be necessary to maintain adequate levels.
Lipoic acid is the most versatile and powerful antioxidant in the entire antioxidant defense network. Studies show that lipoic acid in combination with acetyl-L-carnitine can reverse mitochondrial decay and restore mitochondrial function to youthful levels.
Hyaluronic Acid: is a natural structural component of skin that has an amazing ability to retain moisture; in fact, it's considered to have a greater capacity to hold moisture than any other natural or synthetic polymer.
In addition to helping repair skin's barrier with its moisturizing properties, it also provides antioxidant defense against free-radical damage and reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin A: Proven to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness. There are believed to be over 700 published studies on the effectiveness of vitamin A on wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: can increase collagen production, protect against damage from UVA and UVB rays, correct pigmentation problems, and improve inflammatory skin conditions.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidants present in vitamin E can destroy free radicals, which otherwise cause wrinkles and the breakdown of collagen, which in turn causes saggy-looking skin.
- Niacinamide: also known as nicotinamide, is the active component of vitamin B3. Niacinamide has been shown to increase ceramide and free-fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, and stimulate microcirculation in the dermis. It also has a growing reputation for being able to repair skin discolorations, and to reduce acne.
- Resveratrol: A powerful antioxidant that has incredible protective benefits for skin. For fighting wrinkles, it is considered one of the superstars.
- Aloe Vera Gel: contains polysaccharides like acemannon and other chemical constituents that appear to stimulate skin regeneration and healing. Aloe vera gel is therefore considered to have many potential anti-aging benefits for your skin.
- Collagen: is a key part of your skin's structure. It forms a network of fibers within your skin that acts like a framework. Supplementing your skin's own collagen, may help reduce wrinkles, reverse skin aging, tighten skin, plump up skin, improve skin elasticity
- Green Tea: contains excellent antioxidants, reduces inflammation, builds collagen, and reduces cell damage by impeding the harmful effects of sun exposure.
- Grape Seed: has been shown to be a potent antioxidant that significantly reduces free-radical damage. Combined with other antioxidants, it’s efficacy is greatly enhanced!
- DMAE: has often been called the facelift in a jar. Naturally, this is a big claim & DMAE won't accomplish anything approaching a well-performed surgical face lift, but it is not useless either. In fact, DMAE was the first ingredient proven in a study to have positive effects on facial sag. DMAE stimulates the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, an important component of cell membranes. In other words, it is believed to have the ability to firm skin.
- L-Glycine: an amino acid, it is necessary for the development of protein within the skin and other tissues of the body. Though it has been suggested that glycine only hydrates the skin, it does far more. When combined with L-Proline & L-Glutathione glycine helps to repair damaged tissues and is also believed to improve wrinkles.
- L-Proline: is especially important for the formation of collagen, the protein found in your skin, bones, and connective tissue.
- L-Glutathione: One Of The Best Anti Aging Secrets Around...is an antioxidant made up of the following amino acids: cysteine, glycine and glutamic acid. A natural detoxifier, it improves the health of the body's cells to reverse aging. It also prevents or reverses acne, wrinkles and crows feet via detoxification of the skin and body.
- Turmeric Extract: is one of the most powerful healing plants of nature. It aids scars and inflammation & also fights acne by reducing oil secretion by sebaceous glands. Turmeric acts as an anti-oxidant & counteracts the negative effects of free radicals on the skin.
Total Anti-Aging Coverage in 1 tiny capsule!
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.