Matte Lipstick - Bunny Pink
OLEDA Matte Lipstick- Bunny Pink for fair to medium skin tones
How to make your lips appear very full…even if they are not:
- Apply lipstick using your full lip line…blot lightly.
- The consistency of the lip liner pencil is most important…(our pencil has the correct consistency.) Make sure the pencil has a point. Then lightly blend the pencil color around your lips’ edges and into the lipstick, making sure to cover the full edge of your lip line…even going over the edge ever-so-slightly. Do not just make a dark line around the lips with your pencil….smudge or blend the two colors together so there is no line of demarcation between the lipstick and lip pencil. Do not put the lip liner color all over the lips. The trick is to have the outer part of the lips appear darker than the middle of the lips.
- If you want/need to add more lipstick, now is the time to do it. You can apply a lighter shade of lipstick, if you wish. If you do, only apply it to the middle of the lips taking care not to go over or on the lip line itself with this second color…this would spoil the effect you have just made of having the lips darker toward the outer edges.
- Blot your lips lightly…powder over lightly, at least powder the edges of your lips. The powder covers up your secret method of achieving fuller lips. Leaving a shine on the edges of your fuller lips makes your secret art work obvious…the powder camouflages it.
- If you like the subtle lip gloss look, now is the time to apply it. Apply it on the inside lower lip only . . .for a lovely delicate look. Do not apply it on the lip line…again it will expose your fuller lip secret!
Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcystallina), Ehylhexyl Palmiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate (+/- (May Contain): Mica (CI 77019) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)