Oleda Baker Soft Makeup Look
Posted on February 17 2016
- False Eyelashes : I apply first
- Eyeshadow : Apply before Foundation so eyeshadow colors does not fall on foundation. Apply lighter color on lids - darker color above lids and around sides of eyes.
- Foundation : Apply on face and neck - do not apply on eyelids.
- Cream Rouge : Apply after foundation on cheeks, a little on top of forehead and front of neck... blend edges.
- Highlight : Apply after foundation by bridge of nose - can also apply under eyes blending in with foundation.
- Eyebrows : Use two colors for more natural look using upward/outward strokes.
- Powder : Powder blends all together and cuts down shine making skin look more youthful.
- Lipstick : Apply lipstick, then softly apply lip pencil bringing lips out more.